Let's see how open minded and non judgmental people are when presented with a slightly controversial topic!
This is going to be in my blog but I didn't feel like messing with it tonight I'll put it up there later.
Next month my buddy and I will be doing a Vehicle Pistol course, which will compliment our Vehicle Carbine course we took last year. In celebration/preparation for that here's a brief snapshot of our 16 hour 2 day course from April 2012!! I'll be updating my blog with my gear/loadout later this month! And no I don't have the video where I failed to exit the window properly but I'll definitely post it when I get it from my friend.
Are you a gun owner or a shooter? Picture this: Middle of the day, no shade, sun beating down on you, having to manipulate and operate your weapon in and around a vehicle while engaging targets and keeping an eye on your buddy, not shoot him in the back accidentally , and work together while 2 carbines are blasting so loud you can barely hear each other except between volleys!
Visual aid: http://youtu.be/kcK_xT-JZBU
These trainings are not required by law, they're done because we want to be the best at what we do, and if you truly want to be a better shooter, you have to push yourself and train, like anything else! We put our own money/ammo so that we can master our weapon systems.
The school is Alpha Dog Tactical ( www.alphadogtactical.com) down in South San Jose, check em out if you're ever interested in getting off the static range/indoor range!
Trying to make second amendment more acceptable in the SF Bay Area!! I refuse to hide because I'm afraid of what other people will think.
No comments:
Post a Comment